Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Until then, My Iong

I was in contact with her last december. It was her month
She replied so late, said she was in slow response mode and she was doing fine

actually.. she was not fine. Not at all
She struggled with her cancer. But she did not tell me anything

Until I knew what she's been through on the day she closed her eyes for the last time

I think I was not a good enough friend for not knowing what she's been through or for being not able to talk to or reach. 

I miss her, a lot
Now I can't even text her. Normally we reach each other on whatsapp, asking how we each other are doing. 

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'un

You probably don't know how happy I am when you say, you do your ramadhan :'(
Alhamdulillah for you
and I am so happy I can send as many prayers as I can for you, my Iong

Our sweet memories maybe will fade one day, I dont know
But Allah has it, Allah hears the prayers so I have no worries
True friends stay within prayers, insya Allah

I wish we call each other later in the afterlife for remain friends in islam ya, sayangku. 

I love so much, Iong

Semoga Allah lapangkan kuburmu, ampuni semua dosa-dosa dan menerima semua amal kebaikanmu. 
Aamiin ya Rabbal 'alamiin


No comments:

Post a Comment